PREPARATION TIME: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
- 4 frenched Lamb cutlet racks (3 cutlets in each)
- ¼ cup fresh wholemeal breadcrumbs
- 1 tbsp fresh rosemary leaves, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp flat-leaf parsley, finely chopped
- 2 tsp fresh thyme leaves, finely chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- 3 tsp pesto
- roasted vegetables like red onion wedges, zucchini and sweet potato to serve
- 1 tbsp Dijon Mustard
- Preheat the oven to 200°C. Place lamb in a roasting dish in a pan and brown all side and then brush on half a tablespoon of mustard onto each rack.
- Combine the breadcrumbs, herbs, garlic and pesto in a bowl, mix well. Press the breadcrumb mixture evenly over lamb racks.
- Roast lamb uncovered for 10 minutes. Reduce oven temperature to 160°C and cook for a further 15-20 minutes (medium rare) or cook until lamb is cooked as desired.
- Remove lamb, cover loosely, and rest for 5 minutes before cutting the racks into cutlets and serve lamb with roasted vegetables including red onion wedges, zucchini and sweet potato.