The forecast for Easter round these parts is for fine weather, not too hot, not too cold. During a beautiful long weekend of hot crossed buns and chocolate, this recipe will allow you to tell yourself you've eaten something healthy!
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 10 minutes
- 6 pork loin cutlets
- 1 tblsp oil
- 200 g rocket leaves, washed
- 3 ya or nashi pears, sliced
- 1 cup lemon saffron dressing
- Saffron strands to garnish
- Trim pork cutlets bones well.
- Pre-heat griddle pan or BBQ plate for 3 minutes over a medium heat.
- Brush each pork cutlet with a little oil and cook cutlets 2-3 minutes over a medium heat each side or until cooked to the desired degree. Allow to rest.
- Toss the salad leaves together with the prepared pear and half the dressing.
- Place the cutlets over the plated salad, drizzle with a little extra dressing and garnish with a sprinkle of saffron strands.