How good does this sound?
Preparation Time 10 minutes
Cooking Time 1 1/2 hours
- 4 x 4 pork rib racks
- 400ml ginger beer
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup smoky BBQ sauce
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- 1 tablespoon cocoa powder
- Preheat the oven to 160°C.
- Combine all ingredients in a large jug and mix well.
- Pour the marinade over the pork ribs and allow to marinate for as long as possible.
- Place the ribs into the oven and cook for 1 ½ hours basting frequently until sauce is thick and gooey.
- Serve ribs hot with a potato salad and crusty bread and a bowl of warm water for sticky fingers.
Note: ribs may be prepared in a slow cooker, however it may take a little more time and the sauce may need to be reduced for serving.
(Recipe and photo thanks to Australian Pork)